What is Telephone Support?
Our Telephone/Web Support Plan provides users with help, assistance and advice on the most effective use of their computer hardware and accounting programs, such as how to perform tasks, use of the procedures provided, the various report options, how best to find information, the effect of changing set ups, and the operation of period end routines. The help desk is designed to quickly answer (normally up to 15 minutes) the majority of simple and day-to-day questions that you may have while operating your computer system.
The help desk is available between 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). While many issues can be resolved through the help desk, some problems may fall beyond the scope of this support service. After hours phone support is charged at normal consulting rates. In these instances, our help desk consultants will:
- Forward the problem to an appropriate consultant, who will address it either by visiting, dialling in or resolving over the phone (which will incur a normal hourly fee).
- Direct you to appropriate third parties if your question is outside the scope of our company
The Help Desk is available in two formats. Most commonly used is the Annual Support Contract whereby a quarterly direct debit is charged and is similar in nature to an insurance cover for any problems that may be experienced. It allows for unlimited calls to the help desk for general assistance during this time. The clients using this service are also entitled to special offers including discounted stationary and training courses.
The rate for the Annual Support Contract varies depending on your number of users and is billed quarterly on a direct debit basis.
- Level 1: Single User – $75 per month +GST
- Level 2: Up to 10 Users – $120 per month +GST
- Level 3: Up to 20 Users – $165 per month +GST
- Level 4: Up to 40 Users – $210 per month +GST
- Level 5: Greater than 40 Users – $225 per month +GST
Optionally, you can also join our Technology Customer Care Plan. This plan covers you for any workstations or network queries. This includes hardware, printers, Microsoft Office, email, internet, phone systems, virus issues and other questions on technology.
- Level 1: Single Workstation – $40 per month +GST
- Level 2: Up to 20 Workstations – $75 per month +GST
- Level 3: Up to 40 Workstations – $95 per month +GST
- Level 4: Greater than 40 Workstations – $180 per month +GST
• Non-metro clients will be charged the above plus 25%
• Multiple Site clients will be charged on the total number of Users or PCs
Should you wish to take up both Business Software and Technology Support Plans, we will reduce the overall support plan fees by 20%.
The second format offered is on a pay-as-you-use basis. All calls are logged and charged out at $60 +GST per 15 minutes with a minimum of $60 +GST per call. Any support calls direct to a consultant’s mobile will also be charged at non-contract rates.
CA Management also rewards our loyal customers!
When you renew your annual support contract you receive vouchers entitling you to attend our Business Software training courses absolutely free!
- Level 1: 1 free 1/2 day accounting software course per annum (saving up to $308)
- Level 2: 5 free 1/2 day accounting software courses per annum (savin