Terms and conditions –Quotes/Sales/Proposal
1.Supplier or provider is defined as CA Management Services Pty Ltd, 88 Burswood Road, Burswood Western Australia, Australia 6100
2.Client or purchaser is defined as individual, company, corporation, business or organisation ordering or requesting quote from CA Management Services Pty Ltd
3.“Hardware” meaning Personal computers, laptop/notebook computers, modems, routers, switches, servers, printers
4.“Purchaser” meaning Client or end user of the product (not CA Management Services)
5.“Legacy equipment” is, no longer supported by manufacturer, out of manufacturer warranty. Legacy equipment can be identified by CA Management technical staff.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Purchaser agrees to be bound by the terms and condition outlined in the CA Management Services “Terms and Conditions” document ref# c1111xlz.
Payment & Product Terms
1.All goods must be paid for in full before being despatched or picked up, unless otherwise stated
2.Ownership of goods remains the property of CA Management Services until goods are paid for in full
3.All prices quoted are subject to 10% GST (Goods and Service Tax)
4.Prices and specification of goods and services are subject to change without notice.
5.Goods subject to payment by a Finance Company such as a Lease or Asset Rental cannot be placed on Credit. Finance arrangements for such purchases must be notified at time of order placement by the purchaser. Goods will not be released until finance company gives authority to release.
6.A signed purchase order or order confirmation letter is required for all goods to be purchased.
Delivery of goods
1.All items purchased are to be picked up from CA Management Services Pty Ltd at “88 Burswood Road, Burswood Western Australia, 6100” unless other stated.
2.All delivery costs are to be paid for by purchaser unless otherwise stated
3.Purchaser is responsible for supplying CA Management Services with the correct delivery address. Any incorrect information supplied by purchaser that leads to extra costs will not be covered by CA Management Services
4.It is the responsibility of the purchaser to take appropriate measures to safe guard against damage to goods in transit. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to request or organise insurance on delivered goods.
Fitness for purpose- guarantees
- The customer agrees that skill and judgement of the supplier is not be relied on in relation to the suitability of any goods for a particular purpose. Any information, recommendations
- CA Management Services cannot guarantee the software supplied is free of errors or bugs. Any errors or bugs that occur are outside CA Management Services control.
- CA Management Services under any circumstances does not assume responsible for the retention and or loss of any data for any individual, purchaser or company.
- CA Management Services is not responsible for the management of backup devices or drives. Including but not limited to, the changing of daily backup media (tapes or external backup drives), monitoring rotation of the backup media.
1.With exception to the conditions mandated by Australian Consumer Law(ACL), CA Management Services / the supplier gives no express warranty in relation to goods and services supplied whatsoever
2.All hardware sold by CA Management Services is to be returned by purchaser to CA Management unless stated otherwise. “Return to base warranty” generally applies to all items.