CA Management Services Pty Ltd
This Policy was last updated on 30th April 2014.
CA Management Services Pty Ltd ABN 73-009-282-240 (“CA Management Services Pty Ltd”, “we” or “us”) is strongly committed to protecting the personal information that we may hold about you. Our management, use and disclosure of personal information and credit related personal information is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Act”) including Australian Privacy Principles (“AFPs“), Part IIIA (“credit reporting provisions“) and the Credit Reporting Privacy Code (“CR Code“) (“collectively,” “Privacy Code“).
By voluntarily supplying us with your personal or credit related personal information, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
This Policy is periodically reviewed. Any amendments to this Policy will be notified to you by posting an updated version on our website, www.caman.com.au.
Please note that CA Management Services’ website contains links to other websites. When a user has clicked on a link to another site, they leave the CA Management Services’ site and are no longer protected by this Policy.
Collection of Personal Information
The personal information we may collect about you includes:
- contact information such as your name and address, telephone numbers, email address and date of birth;
- financial information, including bank account details and credit card details;
- business details, including Australian Business Number;
- tax file number; and
- other information we may be required by law to collect to perform our services or voluntarily provided by you
CA Management Services’ website collects the following information from users:
- your server address;
- your top level domain name (for example, .com, .gov, .au etc.);
- the date and time of your visit to the site;
- the pages you accessed;
- the previous site you have visited;
- the type of browser you are using; and
- if you use our client portal, a record of your last login.
We may also collect and or hold the following sensitive information with your consent and if reasonably necessary for the purposes of providing our services to you:
- racial or ethnic origin;
- membership of a professional or trade association;
- membership of a trade union;
- religious beliefs or affiliations;