How do I delete employees in Attaché Payroll?
To delete terminated employees, you must have run End of Year on your Payroll data. To do so, choose Period End | Payroll | End of Period | Payroll and set both the End of Period and End of Year checkboxes to Yes.
1. Make sure you have taken a copy of your payroll data before you start deleting terminated employees. You will use this copy if you need to reprint reports payment summaries for terminated employees.
2. Delete history transactions — Timesheets and Adjustments
o Transactions | Payroll | Time Sheets | Delete History Transactions. Enter the date range and employee code range.
o Transactions | Payroll | Adjustments | Delete History Transactions. Enter the date range and employee code range.
3. Delete Super Payment Details
o Period End | Payroll | Superannuation | Delete Super Payment Details. Set the Terminated checkbox to Yes and Page Down to enter any relevant ranges.
4. Delete employee
o Masterfiles | Payroll | Employee Details | Delete. Enter employee code range.
Information messages and recommended action
“Fringe Benefit information still exists”
- You cannot delete the employee because FBT amounts exist for the next financial year.
“Leave Liability Not Zero”
- Print the Leave Liability Journal (Reports | Payroll | Leave | Leave Liability Journals).
- In the Employee Status selection area, set only the Terminated checkbox to