Presenters at the 2019 Expo
Wednesday 13th March 2019 Any time between 8am and 5pm
Technology Park Function Centre, Bentley
8.00am – 8.40am – Single Touch Payroll
Presented by Damon Guest, CA Management Services
This Single Touch Payroll Session will show you what your requirements are in relation to your payroll and reporting to the Tax Office. We all need to ready.
This session will cover:
- What is single touch payroll
- How will it affect your payroll
- Which Payrolls are ready
- Review of how the common payrolls will operate this will included MYOB, Xero, Attaché, Quickbook and Sage/Wage Easy
- What do we all need to do to be ready
- Tricks & Traps learnt from last year’s rollouts
- The special rules for business with 4 or less employees
- How will your staff be effected? Including MyGov info.
If you’re interested in registering to attend this presentation, click here.
9.00am – 9.40am – Discover how a fully integrated system can empower you and your business to not just survive but thrive in this ever evolving, technology driven world.
Presented by Managing Director Michael Macliver, Triumph Business Systems
Over the last few years mobile and web-based technologies have had a huge impact in the market place. In this presentation, we will review how you can use technology to expand your business and stay competitive in the years to come. An exciting presentation not be missed.
- eCommerce – Allow your clients to interact with you wherever they are, in the office or on their phone. Having a fully functional web shop and customer payment portal has never been easier. Just like the big boys, get your clients doing the work for you.
- Mobile Workforce – Discover how tradies/consultants/staff can record time and materials while out on the job, then capture the customer’s digital signature for proof of delivery and billing. Alternatively see how you can check stock and accounts and create orders for immediate processing in the warehouse.
- Paperless Picking – Learn how to improve efficiency and accuracy with mobile scanners. They tell you where to go and show you what to pick. Even casual staff, employed during peak times, can start packing in a busy warehouse on these devices.
- Inventory Scanning – Mobile scanning can streamline workflows, improve data accuracy, and speed up physic