Presenters at the 2018 Expo
Wednesday 14th March 2018 Any time between 8am and 5pm
Technology Park Function Centre, Bentley
8.00am – 8.45am – Single Touch Payroll
Presented by Damon Guest, CA Management Services
the ATO has made Single Touch Payroll mandatory if you have more than 20 employees from 1 July 2018 and if you have less it is mandatory on 1 July 2019. Will you be ready?
We will be running a Single Touch Payroll session to show you what your requirements are:
This session will cover:
- What is single touch payroll
- How will it affect your payroll
- What do we all need to do to be ready
If you’re interested in registering to attend this presentation, click here.
9.00am – 9.45am – Why do some business fail and other succeed?
Presented by Jamie Holroyd, STRATOSFEAR
What will be covered in this presentation:
- What is a “Normal” problem and what’s a “Abnormal” problem in a typical business.
- Why do so few businesses grow to become genuine corporate entities.
- Unlocking the signs of success – Making the signs of failure obvious when you know what to look for.