Experienced ERP consultant to analyse, design and develop business improvement processors.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and exceptional support consultant to deliver valued service in this end-to-end client facing role.
What’s in it for you?
To work within a friendly and supportive team environment in a growing company. Our key focus is to build relationships with our client base to add value to their businesses. You will analyse, design, and develop business improvement processes with your strong financial knowledge and software skills.
What will you be doing?
- Implementation, training and support of Triumph, Xero and Attache Advanced software.
- Assisting with project management of large IT implementations and systems reviews
- Contributing to continuous process improvement, encompassing analysis, installation, configuration, testing, and end-user training
- Documenting and testing outcomes
- Keeping up to date with the products and systems we support
- Custom report writing, database management and model development (experience with SQL database and BI reporting tools required)
- Building, maintaining and managing client relationships and expectations
- Achieving billable targets
Who are “we”?
CA Management Services is a highly professional, specialist ERP Reseller. Our focus is to improve business efficiencies for our clients; measuring our success with the value we create. We have been established for over 30 years, providing ERP solutions for small to medium companies within the $10M – $100M turnover range.
What experience will you need to have?
- 5+ years of solid accounting and/or IT consulting experience
- Ideally a Bachelor degree in a qualified discipline
- 5+ years’ solution implementation, configuration and support experience with software solutions (such as Triumph, Attaché, Xero, MYOB, Wage Easy, Crystal Report Writing and F9)
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously when required
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills, via phone, email and face-to-face
- Ownership and accountability of issues through to resolution
- Strong understanding of data structures and workflows
- Microsoft SQL database management and report writing skills will be highly regarded
What will you bring to the role?
- A ‘can-do’ attitude with a willingness to learn and contribute and a ‘hunger’ for knowledge
- Demonstrated initiative, the ability to work without direct supervision