Transformational ideas and software solutions to improve your
business efficiency and productivity
You are invited to attend CA Management’s one-day
Business Knowledge and Software Expo 2019
To learn directly from tech, software and marketing experts who will share vital knowledge to hel you succeed in 2019.
It’s the place to see, hear and experience the very latest and cutting edge tools to help your business grow.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Single Touch Payroll everything you need to know to be ready for the ATO changes coming in July.
- Expand your business by empowering your customers and workforce to do more.
- Getting leads and sales is an absolute necessity to thrive in business. Learn How to make your marketing work today.
- Ubers technology disruption has hit many industries, are the Disruptors coming for you! Time to do something.
- We all need an Elevator Pitch and they can make or break your business.
- Staff are the success of all businesses. Learn how to Deal with dysfunctional staff is something that we all need.
Most importantly you’ll come away with ideas that you can apply to your business immediately.
Who should attend?
If you’re a business owner who has reached a level of success but you feel it’s time to time to take things to the next level by being more efficient, and stepping up your sales and marketing efforts – this is the event for you.
It’s perfect for business owners in any industry, as well as those who work in larger organisations such as financial controllers, sales managers and bookkeepers.
There is limited availability – click here to find out more
The Business Knowledge and Software Expo is an excellent opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and remain competitive.
See what leading business are using to their advanatage. Come away with ideas that you can apply to your business.
The Business Knowledge and Software Expo 2019 features 40 minture presentations and snappy 20 minutue soapbox sessions from some of the best in the business.
If you are interested in registering, Click here