The Business Knowledge & Software Expo is on again Wednesday 14th March at Technology Park in Bentley.
This is your opportunity to learn directly from tech, software, financial and marketing experts who will share vital knowledge to help you succeed in 2018.
It’s the place to see, hear and experience the very latest and cutting edge tools to help your business grow.
Here is what you will learn.
- Single Touch Payroll everything you need to know to be ready for the ATO changes in 2018
- What software leading businesses are using to their advantage – and how you can be doing the same
- How to get the media to give you free marketing – lots of ways you can make it easy for the media to help your business
- Digital marketing is king but sales are still made by people to people. Learn how to connect to the people that buy
- Learn how to make your business a success – the stats say lots of businesses fail, this session can help your business to be a success
- Technology is changing and your business systems have to as well. Learn that there is more to accounting software than what the Accountant or Taxman needs.
- Managing and coaching your team is necessary to be successful. This session covers the pitfalls and dangers from the HR department that owners forget or do not even know about.
Most importantly, you will come away with ideas that you can apply to your business immediately.
Who should attend?
If you’re a business owner or manager who has reached a level of success but you feel it’s time to take things to the next level by being more efficient, and stepping up your sales and marketing efforts – this is the event for you.
It’s perfect for business owners/managers in any industry, as well as those who work in larger organisations such as financial controllers, sales managers and bookkeepers.
There is a limited availability so register today. Click here
The Business Knowledge and Software Expo is an excellent opportunity to stay ahead of your curve and remain competitive.
See what leading businesses are using to their advantage. Come away with ideas that you can apply to your business.
The Business Knowledge and Software Expo 2018 features 45 minute presentations and snappy 20 minute soapbox sessions from some of the best in the business including.
8am to 8.45am – “Single Touch Payroll” Presented by Damon Guest
9am to 9.45am – “Why do some businesses fail and others succeed?” Presented by Jamie Holroyd
10am to 10.45am – “Don’t let your accounting software hamper your business growth, discover how a fully integrated system can take your business to the next level.” Presented by Michael Macliver
11am to 11.45 am – “Profitable networking growing your business in a tough economy” Presented by Ron Gibson
12pm to 12.45pm – “Business Software Challenge” Presented by Colin Atkinson
4pm to 4.45pm – “Single Touch Payroll” Presented by Damon Guest (this is a repeat of the morning session)
EQUIP YOURSELF WITH POWERFUL NEW THINKING. Delivered by industry leaders and featuring real-world topics, this unmissable series of presentations will improve and strengthen your business.
Come to just one or attend them all. Time is precious so we have put together a variety of dynamic industry leaders speaking on everyday issues designed to improve and strengthen your business. Find solutions and answers that make a difference today. All for FREE.
Soapbox Presentations – short 20 minute sessions
Soapbox Presentations from the state economy to the latest in social media marketing to ensuring HR compliance, these informative snapshot sessions will give you the essential facts and tips to improve your business.
Who’s presenting this year’s soap box sessions:
- Dealing with dysfunctional staff? Some solutions. Presented by Danny Ramsawmy, HR Manager at CA Management Services
- The keys to working with journalists, bloggers and social media influencers to grow your business. Presented by Sue Papadoulis, Publicity for Profit
- Learn how to analyse your payroll data to make better informed decisions on your future labour costs. Presented by Roy Mellon, Chief Executive of award winning employee management software, Definitiv