The Business Knowledge & Software Expo is on again Wednesday 13th March at Technology Park in Bentley.
This is your opportunity to learn directly from tech, software, financial and marketing experts who will share vital knowledge to help you succeed in 2019.
It’s the place to see, hear and experience the very latest and cutting edge tools to help your business grow.
Here is what you will learn.
- Single Touch Payroll everything you need to know to be ready for the ATO changes coming in July.
- Expand your business by empowering your customers and workforce to do more..
- Getting leads and sales is an absolute necessity to thrive in business. Learn How to make your marketing work today.
- Ubers technology disruption has hit many industries, are the Disruptors coming for you! Time to do something.
- We all need an Elevator Pitch and they can make or break your business.
- Staff are the success of all businesses. Learn how to Deal with dysfunctional staff is something that we all need.
Most importantly, you will come away with ideas that you can apply to your business immediately.
Who should attend?
If you’re a business owner or manager who has reached a level of success but you feel it’s time to take things to the next level by being more efficient, and stepping up your sales and marketing efforts – this is the event for you.
It’s perfect for business owners/managers in any industry, as well as those who work in larger organisations such as financial controllers, sales managers and bookkeepers.
There is a limited availability so register today. Click here
The Business Knowledge and Software Expo is an excellent opportunity to stay ahead of your curve and remain competitive.
See what leading businesses are using to their advantage. Come away with ideas that you can apply to your business.
The Business Knowledge and Software Expo 2018 features 45 minute presentations and snappy 20 minute soapbox sessions from some of the best in the business including.
8am to 8.40am – “Single Touch Payroll” Presented by Damon Guest
9am to 9.40am – “Discover how a fully integrated system can empower you and your business to not just survive but thrive in this ever evolving, technology driven world ” Presented by Michael Macliver
10am to 10.40am – “How to make your marketing work today” Presented by Chris Percival
11am to 11.40 am – “The Disruptors are coming for you! Victim or Survivor?” Presented by Colin Atkinson
12pm to 12.40pm – “Elevator Pitches” Presented by Wendy Corner
1pm to 1.40pm – “Adopting Payroll & HR Technology to meet the complexities of today’s workforce”
4pm to 4.40pm – “Single Touch Payroll” Presented by Damon Guest (this is a repeat of the morning session)
EQUIP YOURSELF WITH POWERFUL NEW THINKING. Delivered by industry leaders and featuring real-world topics, this unmissable series of presentations will improve and strengthen your business.
Come to just one or attend them all. Time is precious so we have put together a variety of dynamic industry leaders speaking on everyday issues designed to improve and strengthen your business. Find solutions and answers that make a difference today. All for FREE.
Soapbox Presentations – short 20 minute sessions
Soapbox Presentations from the state economy to the latest in social media marketing to ensuring HR compliance, these informative snapshot sessions will give you the essential facts and tips to improve your business.
Who’s presenting this year’s soap box sessions:
- Top 6 barriers to growth – our guide helps address all of them. Presented by Marianne Wichman, Consultant at Attaché
- How to make more money online in 2019. Presented by Richard Keeves & Garth Lane from IQ Seven.
- Dealing with dysfunctional staff? Some solutions. Presented by Danny Ramsawmy, HR Manager at CA Management Services