HR Partner is a true success story and is used by nearly a hundred Attache Payroll sites across the Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Samoa. Designed from the ground up to work with Attache Payroll, the leading payroll solution for small and medium companies, we made sure that we listened to our clients and designed a system which eliminated double keying or manual housekeeping of data.
Here is just some of the features list for HR Partner:
- Direct link to Attaché Payroll (via ODBC)
- Creation of org. chart for entire company
- Unlimited reports—totally user customizable
- User definable fields for numbers, text, dates and checkboxes (up to 16)
- Unlimited notes, with external attachments (e.g. Word or Excel files) which can be launched from within system
- Positional history or promotions etc. within company
- Skill ratings on a wide range of activities & capabilities.
- Training course recording, including reminders when renewals are due
- Performance reviews including scores
- Software asset management, including network login information tracking.
- Absenteeism recording, including total days taken off - links to Attaché leave tables.
- Dependent details, i.e. spouse, children or pets
- Educational history
- Grievances or complaints & accidents
- Company assets on loan (e.g. phone or laptop) plus reminder dates for return.
The pricing for HR Partner is calculated on the number of employee master file records you have in Attaché.
Should this alter in the future an upgrade price to the next level is available.
No. of Employees:
- 1 – 50 $1,500.00
- 51 – 100 $2,500.00
- 101 – 250 $4,000.00
- 251 – 500 $6,000.00
- 500 + $8,000.00
Above pricing is for a single user system excluding GST. Additional login licenses are $500 each. There is an annual software maintenance charge which is 20% of the initial list license fee.
To find out more about HR Partner, including how well it may be suited to your business, please feel free to contact CA Management Services.