Attaché for your external Accountant
How they can access data and for you to deal with
their final adjustment journals.
This is you and your Accountant’s opportunity to revisit the features and benefits of Attaché in dealing with the final figures from your Accountant. Discover reports and detailed information within Attaché. Join us with your external Accountant for hands?on activities and learn easy ways to access information for reporting, auditing, adjusting and loading. This is an event not to miss.
• Accessing information required for end of year reporting
• Creation and reporting of the BAS
• End of Year Journals
• Adjusting of Opening Balances
• Production of Financial Reports and Audit Trails of Transactions
• Loading and transferring of your Data
• Fixed Assets and Depreciation
• The effect Accountants’ journals can have on sub ledgers
Date: Friday 8th February 2013
Place: CA Management Services ? 88 Burswood Road, Burswood
Time: 9.00am to 12.00pm. (8.30 registration) Light morning tea will be provided
Attendees: Attaché Accountants, Bookkeepers, External Accountants
Places are limited so book today, email [email protected] with your Company name, your name and contact details. If you require more information please contact CA Management phone 08 9470 9922.