Single Touch Payroll is NOW mandatory if you have more than 20 employees
Businesses under 20 employees ARE NEXT!!
Will you be ready for 1 July 2019
If you employ staff, you need to be ready for the Single Touch Payroll Reporting that is starting for all businesses on the 1st July 2019.
Due to the popularity of this session at the Business Knowledge and Software Expo we are holding another FREE session on Single Touch Payroll Reporting Wednesday 29th May 2019 which will cover the following:
- What is single touch payroll
- How will it affect your payroll
- Which Payrolls are ready
- Review of how the common payrolls will operate this will included MYOB, Xero, Attaché, Quickbook and Sage/Wage Easy
- What do we all need to do to be ready
- Tricks & Traps learnt from last year’s rollouts
- The special rules for business with 4 or less employees
- How will your staff be effected? Including MyGov info.
To register for either of these sessions or any others being held at the expo please click here and you will be taking to our event on Eventbrite.
If you have been to one of our prior sessions you can down load a copy of the PowerPoint slides and check list from the below links.