CA Management Services is a computer consulting firm specialising in Accounting And Business software, Technology and Human Resources.
Since 1986, when CA Management Services first commenced operations there have been many changes to accounting systems but one thing remains the same: Our independent consultants, professional with unique accounting and computing skills, provide the best objective assistance to businesses choosing accounting and computer systems. Our independence means you get a system that fits your business.Similarly, our expert HR and recruitment staff have tailored a unique strategy to ensure your business is staffed with the best employees operating under the best HR structures. Put simply, with CA Management Services, you get ‘more business support than you’d expect.’
Getting down to business with CA Management Services is how you achieve greater benefits in your business. Our integrated range of services designed to help businesses reach new levels of efficiency is based on sound management practices, supported by technical expertise and practical know-how. Your administration systems are enhanced to fit the people who use them, your people are given the right training and recruitment procedures take into account the systems in use in your business. Understanding this critical fit between people and systems is the reason why CA Management Services succeeds where other consultants fail – the things you need have all been thought out.
- A higher level of consulting from genuine consultants not salespeople, who are experienced bookkeepers, administrators and accountants with complimentary computing and IT skills.
- Better qualified personnel selection through in-house testing and job-specific screening process.
- Placement of fully trained temporary staff who have direct access to support from our consultants.
- More personal one-to-one delivery of support and training to ensure personnel achieve comprehensive operating skills.
- More objective selection of computer software thanks to a thorough assessment of needs, performance and capabilities.
- More thought about your total needs, right down to stationery and computer system consumables.